Sơ đồ tư duy Chuyện cũ trong phủ chúa Trịnh dễ nhớ, ngắn gọn
In order to help students easily systematize the knowledge and content of the works in the Literature 9 program, we compile the article Mind Map The old story in Trinh lord’s palace is easy to remember, short and full of information. enough content such as general understanding of the work, author, layout, analytical outline, sample essay analysis, …. Hope through mind map Old story in Trinh lord palace will help students grasp the basic content of the Old Story in the Trinh lord’s palace.
– Pham Dinh Ho (1768-1839), born in Hai Duong province.
– He lived at a time when the country was in turmoil, so he wanted to take refuge.
– He left behind many valuable research and compilation works in many fields in Chinese characters.
II. General study of works
1. Genre: Custom
2. Composing circumstances, origin:
– The old story in the Trinh lord’s palace is quoted in the volume “Vu Trung essay” (A essay written in rainy days) written around the beginning of the Nguyen Dynasty (early 19th century). Consists of 88 small stories written in an essay style.
3. Layout: 2 parts:
– Part 1: (From the beginning to… million unexpected): The lavish and enjoyable life of Lord Trinh Sam.
– Part 2: (Remaining): The harassment of the mandarins under him.
4. Content Value
The excerpt reflects the luxurious life of the royal palace and the harassment of the mandarins of the Le – Trinh dynasties.
5. Artistic value
– Writing style to record specific, real and vivid events:
+ The details and events describing the luxurious play habits of Lord Trinh and the mandarins are given in detail, vividly, truthfully, objectively, to speak for themselves, leaving a strong impression. for readers.
+ With the essay genre, events are recorded according to subjective inspiration, scattered, not constrained according to the system, tightly structured, but still follow a dominant thought and feeling, that is attitude. Criticism of the luxurious play and bad harassment of the people of the kings and the logistics mandarins
III. Outline to analyze the work
1. The luxurious play habits of Lord Trinh and his servants
a. Toys torch lights, animals to roam:
– God built many palaces and pavilions everywhere to enjoy playing lights and torches, enjoying beautiful scenery. That interest does not know how much to fit because the building of the pavilion is continuous and costly.
– The walks of the Lord in Tay Ho are described very meticulously:
+ Happens regularly “three or four times a month”.
+ Mobilizing a large number of servants to defeat “Soldiers stationed around the four lakes”, internal gods, mandarins, and musicians.
+ There are also many ridiculous and expensive entertainment games:
– Pretend to buy and sell: “The inner gods have their heads covered with scarves, wear women’s clothes, and display department stores around the lakeshore for sale”, so that “Wherever the boat goes, the officials chanting and chanting at will stop by the shore at will. buy and sell things like in a shop in a market.”
– Arrange orchestras everywhere to play music for fun: “musicians sit on the steeple of Tran Quoc pagoda, or under the shadow of a certain stone wharf tree, mixing some music”.
⇒ Tell and describe honestly, specifically, vividly, and enumerate.
⇒ Expensive, ridiculous, chaotic and uncultured.
b. Ornamental animals:
– In addition, the Lord also ordered the collection of money, in fact robbing the precious treasures in the world: “weird beasts, ancient wooden monsters, flower pots and ornamental plants in folk places” to adorn the royal palace. .
– The Lord also took a large banyan tree, cumbersome branches and roots, several feet long from the north to carry it across the river, it took an army of hundreds of people to carry it.
– In the palace, the image of mountains is drawn, which looks like a young wharf.
⇒ The events are still told truthfully, objectively, without the author’s comments, many Sino-Vietnamese words, with a list and detailed description of a few events to make an impression.
– “Whenever the night is quiet, the sound of birds chirping and gibbons chirping all around, or in the middle of the night as noisy as a stormy rain, breaking the nest, those who are awake know it’s an unfortunate million” ⇒ “millions of people” wall” – ie bad point, bad point. It seemed to herald the inevitable decline of a dynasty that only cared about eating and drinking on the sweat, tears and blood of the good people.
2. The greed and corruption of the mandarins in the royal palace
– The logistics eunuchs in the lord’s palace are very favored, because they help the lord effectively in displaying games and pleasures.
– raging, mighty, monster action. Their tricks are tricks of both stealing and shouting:
+ Going out to threaten.
+ Find out which house has flower pots, ornamental plants, or good birds, then immediately write the two words “servant” (offering to the lord).
+ At night, sneak out to the city, send soldiers to bring back, sometimes destroy the house wall to take trees or young trees away.
+ Threatening to blackmail by falsely claiming to have hidden offerings.
⇒ This is the corrupt and unruly attitude of the eunuchs who “break bamboo shoots by the wind”, blatantly raging under the lord’s house, acting in a terrible way, playing tricks, using all sorts of tricks to threaten money. stealing from the people. The absurd injustice here is that those eunuchs have both filled their pockets of greed and earned a reputation for being diligent in the lord’s household. They have caused people around the region to fall into an unstable and miserable life, sometimes they have to give up their goods to complain, sometimes they have to destroy the mountains and cut down ornamental trees to avoid disasters…
– To strengthen the accusation, the author added an incident of his own family: the author’s mother had to cut down a pear tree and two precious pomegranate trees in her garden. to avoid disaster.
– The author also mentioned the places “Ha Khau ward, Tho Xuong district” ⇒ increasing the authenticity and thus the greater the persuasion. ⇒ The author secretly expresses his anger at a corrupt dynasty.
The declining reality of feudal groups in Vietnamese society in the 18th century is a fertile ground for critically inspired literature to develop. One of those works is “Vu Trung Essay” by Pham Dinh Ho. Through the excerpt “The old story in the Trinh lord’s palace”, the reader can see the real value of the text by describing the insatiable playfulness of the lords and the eunuchs and the abuses of the eunuchs.
“Vu Trung Essay” is a unique work, written by Pham Dinh Ho around the beginning of the Nguyen Dynasty (early 19th century). The work consists of 88 small stories, written in an essay style, understood in the sense of taking random, scattered notes, without any system or structure. The story records events that happened in society at that time, writes about a number of characters, historical sites, and geographical research, mainly in his hometown of Hai Duong. All the content is presented in a simple, lively and attractive way. The work not only has unique literary value but also provides valuable resources in history, geography and sociology.
At the beginning of the excerpt, with the honest, unsophisticated pen of Pham Dinh Ho, our readers can witness a life of play with luxurious pleasures of Lord Trinh Sam and his servants. The luxurious play habits of Lord Trinh and his attendants in the lord’s palace are described very vividly, specifically in stark contrast to the poverty and hunger of the people: God built many temples. Radio and electricity are constantly everywhere to serve the hobby of playing lights and torches, traveling insatiably, wasting money and spending money. To satisfy his taste, the Lord arranged expensive walks in the palaces outside the city: “three or four times a month”. God organizes games, processions, fairs, and ridiculous music for entertainment: the officials of the inner court wear women’s clothes and sell goods around Tay Ho; Wherever the boat went, the officials chanted to it, sometimes stopping by the shore to buy and sell things like at the shops in the market. The highlight of the ridiculousness and anxiety is that they have turned the ancient, sacred and solemn Tran Quoc Pagoda (fourth town of Thang Long, Hanoi) into a place of concerts, dances and entertainment: “There is also a time for the musicians. The peacock sits on the steeple of Tran Quoc Pagoda, or under the shadow of a stone wharf tree, mixing some music.
Not only enjoying the false, ridiculous, and different pleasures, Lord Trinh Sam and the mandarins also had an unusual hobby of playing with ornamental plants. Throughout the king’s palace, “many species of exotic beasts, ancient wooden monsters, potted plants and flowers in the human world” were available, but they were all objects that were “collected” by the king, taken in a very blatant way. . Not to mention, in the palace, the four sides are dotted with pictures of the mountains, looking like the wharf with young heads, and the birds and apes are all collected and painted in the palace, making the government Every room is as noisy as “the rain and the wind, breaking the nest”. This is also a very discreet and delicate expression of Pham Dinh Ho’s feelings about the hobby in the royal palace. He felt that even though there were a lot of birds, strange animals and beautiful ornamental plants in the royal palace, there were real cries such as “falling off the flock”, “rain and storm”, all of which are unfortunate things. Because the cry of the birds, the howl of the gibbons, is it the cry of all animals locked in cages, the sound of nature, the angry things crying? It was like a prediction of the fall of a dynasty that was rotten from the bone marrow, only knowing how to play, enjoy, and degenerate on the sweat, effort, and blood of the people!
Thus, right at the beginning of the text, the author has shown the luxurious and enjoyable life of the kings and mandarins Le Trinh with expensive and useless jobs to the point of ridiculous and ridiculous. Indirectly reflecting and denouncing reality in a sarcastic and sarcastic tone. At the same time, it shows the nature of the king and mandarin Le Trinh: weak, meek, greedy, selfish.
Next, the writer pointed out the suffering of the people before the corruption and corruption of the kings and mandarins Le – Trinh. The author has cited extremely realistic details of the incident, accompanied by comments and assessments to highlight the weakness, weakness, greed, and selfishness of the kings and mandarins, when they relied on them. power to seek and plunder the precious things of the world. For God: in every walk in the palace, how many treasures of strange beasts, ancient rustic rocks, flower pots and ornamental plants in the human world, God tries to collect, nothing is lacking. Sometimes even taking the old banyan tree, cumbersome branches and leaves, from the north to carry it across the river, “it takes a pot to carry it”. In the palace of the Lord, there are paintings and decorations of all kinds of “mountains that look like young wharfs”. Especially the night scene where the royal garden resides: “Every night the scenery is empty, the sound of birds chirping, gibbons singing all over the four pools, or at midnight as noisy as the rain and wind, breaking the nest, those who are awake know that. is a million misfortunes”. The writer predicted that the bad omen of the Le – Trinh dynasties would surely perish and decline. And as an inevitability of history, everything that goes against the interests of the people will inevitably be eliminated. It was in 1782, Lord Trinh Sam died, internal turmoil, mutiny broke out, Thang Long citadel was burned and devastated. King Quang Trung – Nguyen Hue led his army to the North to conquer, the inheritance of the Le – Trinh dynasties collapsed completely.
At the end of the essay, the author recorded the real thing that happened in his house: “Our house is in Ha Khau ward, Tho Xuong district, in front of the front house, there is a pear tree, a few hundred feet high, when it blooms. flowers, white and fragrant; In front of the middle house, there are also two white pomegranate trees, red pomegranate trees, when the fruit looks very beautiful, the palace lady I ordered to cut it down. The real story takes place in this detailed author’s family, which has the effect of increasing authenticity, vividness, and persuasion. At the same time, it indirectly shows the critical attitude, discontent with the luxurious life, enjoyment and the weak, weak and greedy, cruel nature of the kings and mandarins Le Trinh in the second half of the 18th century.
The work is not only attractive in its unique content but also attracts readers with its talented pen. Pham Dinh Ho honestly recorded what he witnessed. Language and tone are natural, fluent, not constrained by the plot. Harmonious combination of narrative and description exposes the evil, cruel, inhuman face of Lord Trinh and his minions. With a flexible and liberal style of writing, Pham Dinh Ho has faithfully and vividly recorded the scene of depraved living, the lavish and insatiable lifestyle in the royal palace and the abuse and harassment of the mandarins. under control. Behind that picture also shows the miserable, oppressed and oppressed life of the people.
V. Some comments on the work
1. “Vu Trung wrote here and there, a sad taste of people who are always concerned with the people and the country. He writes gently, without striations… Pham Dinh Ho is a testament to the richness and diversity of the book.”
(Nguyen Dang Na, Medieval Vietnamese Prose, volume two, Education Publishing House, 2001)
See more mind maps of good, detailed 9th grade works and texts:
Table of Contents Sample Literature | Literature or 9 by section:
Introducing Youtube channel
Other 9th grade series